- arisen-explorer: An application providing Web GUI to
communicate with ARISEN blockchain in a local development environment
- arisen-toppings: A monorepo composed of the various
packages which work together to create a web-based development tool to help users create
applications on the ARISEN blockchain
* arisen-web-ide: ARISEN Quickstart Web IDE lets developers start experiment building applications
on ARISEN platform in a matter of minutes
* demux-js: Demux is a backend infrastructure pattern for sourcing blockchain events to
deterministically update queryable datastores and trigger side effects.
- history-tools: Set of tools built to facilitate highly performant searches, written in C++, that can efficiently and scalably sift through terabytes data from the full history of ARISEN blockchains.
Updated almost 2 years ago